Oasis International School (OIS) is located in Ankara, the capital city of Turkey. Ankara's four main pillars are the government, the military, foreign embassies, and education. Ankara is home to about 4 million people, and it is located in central Turkey on a mountainous plateau with a cool, dry climate. OIS has met a distinct need in the community by providing a quality, English, American-based education at a reasonable price. Our student body has grown rapidly, and represents multiple nationalities from several continents. Our school utilizes an American-based curriculum and offers ESL classes as well as educational therapy. OIS is fully approved by the Turkish Ministry of Education and are jointly accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools as well as by the Association of Christian Schools International.
Create and maintain a positive learning environment, supporting every student, and professional in every aspect. Thus effecting student learning and staff development through mastery of the subject material by utilizing valid teaching techniques to achieve school wide curriculum goals within the framework of the school’s philosophy.
- Assist the school administration in accomplishing the academic goals of the school
- Assist in supervision of teaching faculty and staff
- Assist in organizing professional development for faculty
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents and the community
The candidate must possess:
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
- Flexibility of schedule