Administrator, Elementary Principal
JOB DESCRIPTION – Elementary School Principal
Established in 2004 as Oasis International School (OIS) with 65 students, OIS was originally located in an office building in the city of Ankara during its first twelve years. In 2016, with a growing student population and the need for more space, OIS relocated outside of the city to a spacious campus, with two main buildings separated by a sports area. The main building houses the administrative offices, separate sections for elementary and secondary classrooms, two lunchrooms, a recreational area, and a small sports area for elementary students. The second building has two sports courts, locker rooms, and a 300 seat auditorium. OIS is the leading international school in Ankara, offering a rigorous American PreK-12 curriculum taught by well trained teachers from English speaking universities, mostly from the United States. Currently, OIS has approximately 435 students representing 73 nations.
Looking for an experienced academic leader with a heart for collaboration, a vision for a robust elementary program, and a sharing of OIS values to be happy, humble, and hardworking.
- Assist the school administration in accomplishing the academic goals of the school
- Assist in supervision of teaching faculty and staff
- Assist in organizing professional development for faculty
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents and the community
The candidate must possess:
- Minimum two years teaching or admin experience
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership